Here’s a nod to The Wife of Bath who sprung this meme on me. What are the most unexpected search terms which led to this blog?
- For enigma can anything beat the search term "don don don"?
- "75/300 the courtesan" led to my blog? What happened to the other three quarters?
- My favourites include the very serious question "how to fill a cheque of almora urban bank". I hope my step by step illustrated guide helped.
- The most esoteric was "best guarded secret recipes of 19th century". Mum’s the word here. The only secrets I spill are the ones which you already found.
- Did I really have photos of "men dressed as women in public" on my blog? And if I made a "kerala elephants height list 2016" why can’t I remember where I put it?
- "poison plants in tamilnadu" would not be a criminal query, would it? And neither is "classic front porch pillars tomb" I hope.
- For sheer desperation the query "is when go bhalukpong there have any pass give" is hard to beat. I hope I answered that gently.
- And finally, a cri de coeur: "wine shop distance from highway miter in assm"